Donate

Help Simon with his medical costs - every cent helps...

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Accommodation woes...

Yesterday was another day of nothingness...

The guy who i was going to take the apartment with, came to visit me yesterday afternoon.
After thinking about things for a few days, he decided that it would be too much responsibility to take a place with me, so has decided to get his own place.

So, that leaves me back to square one as far as apartments go!

My friend is looking for a place for me again. Needs to be soon as this place is eating the funds. Lets hope something is around the corner?

The last 2 hurdles for the near future? House and hospital...
Maybe then life can return to some sort of mundane normality?
Lol!
Not likely knowing my track record...

No comments:

Post a Comment