Donate

Help Simon with his medical costs - every cent helps...

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Police reports...

The following day i heard nothing from anyone, and just lay in bed wondering what was happening.

Eventually at about 4pm, i phoned one of my mates and asked them what was going on. They told me that the new lawyer had been to the police station and that he needed to go back to the station the following morning, but that it looked like he might be able to do this without me going there in person.

Finally, some good news!

My original lawyers had been more than 2 weeks on the case, and had repeatedly told me that it was impossible to get my name on this report without going there in person. My new lawyer had gotten this done in less than 24h!

I was now pretty sure that my old lawyers had ulterior motives with this case!

No comments:

Post a Comment