Donate

Help Simon with his medical costs - every cent helps...

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Back to square one...!

Wednesday morning i received a visit from my new lawyer.

He informed me that the old lawyers were proving impossible to get hold of, and refused to share documents with him, etc, which was making his life near impossible with regards to my case!

He suggested getting rid of them and taking him on by himself as this would greatly speed things up.

He also told me that without the police records including my name, it was impossible to speak to the insurance company because legally, i did not exist!

How then had my other "lawyers" been speaking to the insurance company for the last 3 weeks??!

He left, and said i should phone him once they were with me and he would speak to them for me.

I phoned them and they came to see me. I tried to phone my new lawyer but he was in a meeting in the courthouse and couldn't join us. I spoke at length to them and told them they were basically being an obstruction in this case, and that i needed them to step down from representing me.

They agreed and said that they would speak to the new lawyer and get this sorted out.

The new lawyer then arrived shortly afterwards and said to me he was to speak too the insurance company in the next day or so and that he would get back to me as soon as he could.

An eventful day, but still none the closer to settling this situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment