Donate

Help Simon with his medical costs - every cent helps...

Monday, November 21, 2011

Some help at last.

This morning there was a knock on the door, and it was my friend's maid. She had asked her to come and help me, as i was struggling to find any decent help.
I had a wash, did some exercises on stretching my knee a bit, to get some movement back into it, and then she went shopping for me.

Still no word on the accommodation front. Hoping something comes up soon cos this place is eating the cash i have to survive on here.

Still need to visit the doctor at some point this week. Looking forward to getting this cast changed for a lighter one. And xrays to set my mind at ease that the bones are healing properly. Pretty confident all's good, but good to see it on the xray.

Another lazy day on the cards i reckon...everyone at work today...

No comments:

Post a Comment