Donate

Help Simon with his medical costs - every cent helps...

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Houdini...

It had now been more than 2 weeks since i was admitted and i could sense that i was not wanted here at the hospital any longer.

I would go days without any news, and i was battling to survive on the little bit of food i was getting fed! It was a very depressing time indeed.

My lawyers eventually returned after another 3 days of Houdini tricks.

But the story was the same...they were battling to come to an agreement with the insurance company. But now, after all this time, a new twist on the story...

I was apparently not a part of the case as yet because my name had still to be entered onto the police records in Higuey, a town about a half hour's drive away!

I couldn't believe it! How were my "lawyers" supposedly talking to the insurance company when i was not even a part of the case yet?? I asked them this and they told me that i needed to go immediately to Higuey and sign the police forms!

How i was supposed to do this was beyond me, as i was bedridden!

I asked them to please see if they could bring the papers to me in the hospital, or get the police to visit me here.

I was told they were working on it, and they told me to relax and disappeared again!

No comments:

Post a Comment