Donate

Help Simon with his medical costs - every cent helps...

Friday, November 18, 2011

A new nurse...

I am happy to say that i can now manage through the entire day without any pain killers. Sleeping isn't a solid 7 hours though, but still the same, just waking every few hours.

The pain in my hip is just every now and then a slight throbbing, and then its gone.

I haven't been able to do the exercises on my knee this week because the girls have stopped coming to visit me.

My mates are still looking for more permanent accommodation for me, but in the meantime i am still where i arrived from the hospital. Not cheap, but at least a roof over my head!

I am making plans with a mate to hire a car and drive up to the hospital on monday, to get my cast changed over and xrays taken to see how well the bone is mending.

Another mate came to visit me this morning, and i told him i didn't have a nurse looking after me. He said he would try locate one for me today.
Within 10min he was back, and had a local woman, who was willing to come in and look after me in the mornings, then make sure i had lunch and supper everyday too.
So, that is a load off of my mind now. I will have someone here every day for me, so i wont need to hassle my friends with this now.

All i need is accommodation, and i can start my long road to recovery, in relative comfort...

No comments:

Post a Comment