Donate

Help Simon with his medical costs - every cent helps...

Monday, November 21, 2011

Fresh air...

Yesterday i woke up around 9am and waited in vain for my helper to arrive!
2nd day running and another no show!
Thats the end of my patience with her.

At lunch time a friend came round and brought me some lunch. Pasta. Really good.

She returned around 6pm, and i climbed in the wheelchair for my first visit outdoors. We went for a trip through town, to my old house before the accident, to collect the rest of my stuff.
The road to the house was dirt road, and, until you are in a wheelchair, you have no idea how bumpy it is!
We gave up after 15min or battling along, and i sat on the side of the road, and she went in to get my stuff.
Was great to be out in the fresh air. Didn't feel good to be stuck in a chair with everyone looking at me. Kinda feel like there's something wrong with you.
Cant wait to be able to get around again...even if it's on crutches!

Then it was back to my room again.

My hip was a little sore from the bumping around, so was good to relax in bed again.

An uneventful evening, and an uneventful weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment