Donate

Help Simon with his medical costs - every cent helps...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Quiet times...

2 days of nothing to report.

Just been going through the usual daily routine her.
Wash in the morning, then breakfast, exercises on my knee, and then supper in the evening.

Been really quiet.

Just got a call from my lawyer now, and he said that they are struggling with my old lawyer because he wont step down and wont meet with them to discuss this either! This is holding up the insurance company process!
I am still trying to get hold of Isidro's wife's number to ask her to talk to them and try resolve this that way, but as yet, no-one has gotten back to me.
Will try and push this again tomorrow.

Still no news on accommodation. 3 weeks tomorrow! Think i may have gotten myself a small discount on accommodation here, but even so, certainly not affordable to stay here any longer than i have to!

Nothing much else to report...

No comments:

Post a Comment