Donate

Help Simon with his medical costs - every cent helps...

Saturday, November 12, 2011

After the pain killers, it was a good nights sleep, and i woke up at 8.30am.

Had a wash and something to eat, and the girls went through to la Romana to buy me some stuff from the shops.

Been a quiet day. Just trying to relax as much as possible. My hip started to hurt again this morning, so took another pain tablet.

Time to do some work on the website...

3pm, and the girls still wern't back, so sent them a message saying that i was in pain from my hip (which i was), and that i was hungry as i hadnt eaten since breakfast, and even then it was only a sandwich.

No reply!

About an hour later 2 of my mates arrived saying that the girls had called them and said to them to help me and bring me food because i was hungry! This is exactly why i have someone looking after me! My friends are there to visit me, and cheer me up, not run around trying to feed me and support me all the time!

My mates weren't too happy with having to come running, but stayed and chatted for a while. It looks like i will now have to find someone else to look after me! The shit is never ending!

Last night the one girl went back to La Romana, and the other stayed here to "help" me. She left the room at 8.30pm, saying she was just gonna be a half hour, and came back at 2am, only cos i sent her a text saying i was in pain with my hip (which i was), drunk!

They said they didn't want to paid for their help, but if this is how i am gonna get treated, then it is better paying someone and getting decent help.

Plus they took 1000 peso when they left, to buy stuff for me. And it doesn't look like they are coming back!

One of my dive mates brought me some food. Pasta, a piece of steak and some bread. Really good!
Thats one thing taken care of. Thank goodness for mates.

Carlos came round and organised me a tv remote which i managed to get working, and also locked the door for me.

Happy for now. Lets see what the morning holds in store...

No comments:

Post a Comment