Donate

Help Simon with his medical costs - every cent helps...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A few steps forward?

This morning at 10am my nurse arrived to take care of me.

Wash and exercises on my knee again. Starting to bend a little more, but still only a few degrees of movement. Think it is gonna take a fair while t be able to bend it 90 degrees again!
But, time i certainly have in abundance, so that's not a problem.

A mate that i was diving with before, is also looking for accommodation here, and came to speak to me. He is keen to get a place together, which is great because it will halve all the costs. Also be good to have someone around every day.

One of my other friends made a phone call and seems like there might be a place for us available in the next few days? It is a new build, and they are just finishing it off.

My lawyer phoned this morning and told me that he was meeting with the hospital to get a copy of my agreement and the bill from them, to submit for my case with the driver. Sounds like we might be getting somewhere with that?

More work on the website today. Now translated into Spanish and German too. Almost ready to go live now.

Some footie on tv, so that'll keep me busy until supper arrives around 6pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment