Donate

Help Simon with his medical costs - every cent helps...

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Laptop heaven...

I had been trying to get my laptop brought to me since the accident. Even if i had been told that it was not working, i wanted to see if i could get it working myself. At least it would be something to keep my brain busy because i was starting to meltdown after weeks of having nothing but tv to watch!

Finally on monday afternoon my laptop arrived and i plugged it in. I pushed the power button and it started straight up! Perfect condition too! It had been through the head on collision with me and survived without even a scratch on it!

Dell Alienware plug here....amazing piece of machinery!

I now had access to movies, games, and probably more importantly, my spanish lessons!

I kept myself busy with the laptop most of the day, and no-one phoned, so i didn't get much more info on my situation.

Later in the day 2 Dominican twin girls came to visit. They were friends of my friend. They were lovely, and went out and bought me more food and drink, and a cellphone!

I didn't have any money to give them, but they didn't want any. They paid for everything and wanted nothing paid back either! They made sure i was comfortable, and said to me that when i left the hospital they would travel every day from their house to see me and make sure i was ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment