Donate

Help Simon with his medical costs - every cent helps...

Monday, November 28, 2011

More lawyers...??

Yesterday was really quiet.
No-one came to visit. Just me and the tv.

This morning i was getting my usual wash, when a Dominican guy arrived to chat to me.
He said he knew a friend of mine, who had told him about me.

He knows the owner of the clinic i was treated at. He told me the hospital acted illegally in treating me without talking to me first. He also said that is totally illegal that they have confiscated my passport.
He said that his companies lawyer would be able to help me in a case against the hospital, and that i should speak to him.
He phoned his lawyer and passed the phone over to me, and i spoke to him.

He wanted me to give him all the paperwork i have from police/insurance companies, etc.
Ah hell, this gets even more complicated!

I tried to explain to him that i already have a lawyer that i have tried to fire, and wont step down, another lawyer who is trying his best to help me, and now he wants to be my lawyer too!
I cant have this many lawyers, surely??

He asked for my lawyers details, and said that he would phone him and talk to him.
Apparently he wants to start a case up against the hospital to get the bill reduced, and also get my passport back. This would indeed be awesome, but to technically have 3 different lawyers with contracts with each, surely isn't good practice?!

So, thats where the story lies at the moment...haven't heard back from him, or my existing lawyer, so not sure what is going on in the background??
Pretty sure i'll hear something in the next day or so?

Gabrielle, came round to do another session of physio with me. He's also helping me out hiring a car and driving me to the doctor's later on.

Hopefully some good news there later?

Still no word on the accommodation front? Into week 3 now...

Time to head to the doctor's for the 2nd time.
No.2 in the queue.
Lets hope that means it'll be a more promising visit?!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment