Donate

Help Simon with his medical costs - every cent helps...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A week of promise...

Well, after speaking to my lawyer on the weekend, he has told me that this week he is set to sit down with both the insurance company and the driver too.
I am hoping that i will be a little bit closer to wrapping things up by the end of the week, but i have learnt that with this country comes the reality that things take their own time here.
So i wont hold my breath on this one. We'll wait and see...
He did say that in his experience, once we have sat down with them, the cases should get wrapped up soon after, so, like i said, we'll see what gives...?
My mate who has helped me in the past with the trip to the doctor, has just started a new job today, so he wont be around to help me this week to head through to get my cast taken off.
Another mate has a day off on thursday, but doesn't know if he will be able to drive me.
I have 1 more person to call on, otherwise i am not sure how i will get there? It will happen, but maybe not this week then?
I have also decided to start a "Close shave of the week" photo section of the blog, for while i am still here in the DR.
My first "Close shave of the week", you'll find below!


Just a bit of fun to while away the time, and shock anyone that may choose to visit me!
Haha!
I'll be in touch with anymore news as soon as it breaks...

1 comment: