Donate

Help Simon with his medical costs - every cent helps...

Monday, March 26, 2012

Braces and exercises

Finally managed to track down a knee brace.
A woman in the same town had an accident a while ago, and has finished using hers. So she was prepared to rent it to me.
I went through and picked it up this morning. I figured out how it was supposed to fit on my leg, but just to be sure,  went back to the physio for a quick visit so that she could fit it professionally for me.
It was only a 5min job, and soon i was crutching my way back towards the car with my new bionic leg, confident that now the pain in my knee would be alleviated.
This evening i went through my exercise routine, but only managed about half of it before the pain in my knee once again stopped me short.
I decided to stop for the evening, and speak with my physio in the morning.
Its extremely frustrating, as, if it wasn't for the pain in my knee, i would be a lot closer to walking again.
Ah well...will see what the physio thinks in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment