Donate

Help Simon with his medical costs - every cent helps...

Monday, December 5, 2011

Very good news...??

The last 2 days have once again  been very quiet.

Weekends are good for tv though. In a country where the majority language on the 30 or so channels is Spanish, the weekend offers great viewing for movies in English, especially on a sunday.

Matrix and Matrix Reloaded last night, followed by How to Train your Dragon! All 3 of these seen before at the Imax cinema in London. Matrix close on 20 or more views now! Quality!

So, needless to say, a 3am bedtime was on the cards!

This morning the usual routine, and then after some breakfast a little nap, which lasted until now, 3.30pm!

I forgot to turn my cellphone on this morning, so checked it now. I had a voicemail, but having had 2 in the past and not knowing how to check them, i decided to check online. I needed a password to login to my voicemails (thats what the spanish voice was telling me), but the one's i found online didn't work.
So that was that. They would have to phone back!

I checked my mails, and saw i had a new mail from my lawyer.
It said he had tried to get hold of me, but couldn't, and that he had very good news for me, and that him and Julian were heading here to see me at 5pm!
I haven't heard very good news in more than 2 months!
Hell, i have hardly even heard good news in this time!

So, needless to say i am quite excited, but realistically so. It is now 4.30pm. Watch this space for an update in an hour or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment