Donate

Help Simon with his medical costs - every cent helps...

Monday, December 12, 2011

A change of address...

A quiet day yesterday.

Marika came round in the evening to get my rent and deposit money to give to my new landlord.
I have taken one of the cabanas that she looked at the other day.
Have not seen it yet myself, but will report back with photo's in the next day or so.

Today, i got the new documents delivered to me by a friend of my lawyers.
The old documents are inside too, so i will be able to tear those up.
There are legal stamps on the new and old documents, and the girls signatures are already on the old one's, so this had obviously been processed.
Well, at least the documents will now go through with who i want on the forms.

My mates should be here in the next half hour to help me pack up and move.
A bumpy 20min wheelchair ride away with all my stuff, and then i can relax and recover in peace and quiet.
At least a lot quieter than here, 100m away from the blaring sound system from 5pm - 2am every day!

...

8))

No comments:

Post a Comment